Who Am I?

5:42 PM / Posted by Sever /

For how many years, I had been encountering this words, Who am I?. But still, I find it hard to deeply introduce myself. Before, I felt embarrassed in the sense that I don't really know yet myself. It's very frustrating at the same time sad. But now, I know myself well. But I believe that there are some instances that unknown to self but known to others.
As time goes by, different experiences came into my life. And that experiences gave me strength to pursue the things that I want to become. As of now, I've become a student of Davao Oriental State College of Science and Technology. I am 2nd year BSIT. I was thinking that I might mistaken in choosing my course, because I cannot feel that this is my field. But despite of this situation, I am trying my best to finish what I had started. Being a student is really hard especially if you were not given a gift of intellect. Some said, that if you really want to become a bright person, you should study hard and some said that it is in your genes. As for me, I believe in both. I am a kind of a person that makes stronger whenever I get down. Like for example, particularly in my subjects, if I failed, Ill take it as a challenge.
On the other hand, I am a person that is serious but not totally. Sometimes, I doubt the word serious or shall I say, sometimes I doubt myself of being serious, because in school, as I observed in myself, I'm not that serious at all, instead, I am happy and talkative. But I know to myself that I'm serious that's why I said but not totally. Once, my neighbor told me, "your so serious, it's like that, you have your own world, because I feel that you don't care in everything." At first I smile, but I later I felt hurt at the same time ask myself, is that what I am?. In the following days, she said that to me again and again. I felt very insult as well as very angry with her. I maybe have that kind of attitude, but you have no right to tell that to me, you don't really know me yet, don't act like you do, because you don't. I was about to tell that to her, but still I force myself not to. Despite of what she said, still, I respect her. She was very older than me and I respect her as my neighbor. But maybe, if time comes that I can't force myself not to, then, only God knows what will happen next..

2 comments:

Comment by littleboy on August 8, 2009 at 8:03 AM

thanks sa comment!
ouch! ang ganda ng blog mo ha. hmpf!
kaw b tlga gumawa nito?
hehe

Comment by gbalinwang on August 19, 2009 at 11:13 PM

halu Krislyn..
nindota sa blog oi...
igo man pud ta...
ahahahaha...
cge,i love you my friend,...muah..
love lots...
stay beautiful and attractive...ai,sorie...healthy diay...

Post a Comment